THE CHOCOHOLIC
SARA 27 may


APHRODISIACS
chocolates
basketball
laughing.x)


links


CREDITS
//layout//
Demented Designs
//image host//
PhotoBucket


tag

Sunday, January 27, 2008


I am lost in the see through,
I think you lost yourself too.
Throughout all of this confusion,
I hope I some how get to you.
I practise all the things I'd say,
To tell you how I feel.
And when I finally get my chance,
It all seems so sureal.
Cause from the first time I saw you,
I only thought about you.
I didn't know you,
I wanted to hold on to,
the things you never say to me..


And now you've got me watchin your eyes
Got me waitin just to see
If it goes away it never will
Your eyes are watchin me.
and now you've got me thinking bout,
the first time that I met you.
Standing in a crowded room,but I can only see you.
And I hope my words will get through
Cause now I can't forget you.I want to tell you,
If only I could reach you.
And make you feel this way..

You can't change the way you feel
But you cant tell me this ain't real
In the end its all I've got
So I'm gonna hold on

50pages of geog!


left a chocolate stain @ 3:36 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com