THE CHOCOHOLIC
SARA 27 may


APHRODISIACS
chocolates
basketball
laughing.x)


links


CREDITS
//layout//
Demented Designs
//image host//
PhotoBucket


tag

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


currently addicted to reeses and rice krispies, hmm donuts.
i've gottn many people in school asking for more.
poor gladys cant eat any of it haha get well soon okay
school feels much slacker the past few days maybe cause they havent been giving much homework.

every night i lay in bed, thinking of the words you said
that day, that day.
if i could i'd turn back time and start everything anew.
maybe its just me, but couldnt you believe
that everything i said and did wasnt just deceiving.

When I look at the stars,when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I feel like myself
When I look at the stars, the stars
I see..

reminds me of seeing those sunsets in the states,
strolling along those beaches,
haha my brother took a piss in the blowing wind, it was quite funny
and of,

i hate having beautiful nights

(i take back what i said abour giving up, i want things to stay just the way they are)


left a chocolate stain @ 8:51 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com