THE CHOCOHOLIC
SARA 27 may


APHRODISIACS
chocolates
basketball
laughing.x)


links


CREDITS
//layout//
Demented Designs
//image host//
PhotoBucket


tag

Monday, April 21, 2008


school was okay, finally persuaded myself to sleep in the afternoon after 4hours of restlessness last night.my sim card's spoilt and i cant receieve meaages or phone calls half the time but get them half an hour later?

so many things i'd love to tell you, espically how i feel right now. but its impossible it'l be hypocritical. the feeling never changes when i'm around you and i miss your presence, around me. but then i think of.. it makes my heart burn (like crazy)
okay shuuuutt up saraaaaaa

Tell me all of your hopes,All of your dreams
I want you to take me there
Tell me all of your hopes,all of your dreams
I want to take you there
Tell me everything every breath,I want you to know
I'll be there.
Theres just one more thing,
One request
I want you to take me with you
Take me with you
I will never let you down
I will love you now and forever

so farr away


left a chocolate stain @ 5:14 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com