THE CHOCOHOLIC
SARA 27 may


APHRODISIACS
chocolates
basketball
laughing.x)


links


CREDITS
//layout//
Demented Designs
//image host//
PhotoBucket


tag

Sunday, November 23, 2008


i just totally forgot what i wanted to blog.

there's a cat in my house! can someone come and chase it away please everytime i go out and check if its still there it looks at me with THOSE EYES k its just a cat just a cat (sarah likes it when i talk to myself haha just as weird as me BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE)

finally trng's getting better and better i still wish i had the courage to make things right and now we're not as close anymore..

i want to be the one sending you off insteadddd

If you see my girl, Just tell her I miss her smile
Tell her I'm counting the minutes
Gonna see her in a little while
I know when she
Holds on to me
She's the one thing that I could never live without
Oh, oh, oh, oh
And tell her I love her


left a chocolate stain @ 10:13 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com