THE CHOCOHOLIC
SARA 27 may


APHRODISIACS
chocolates
basketball
laughing.x)


links


CREDITS
//layout//
Demented Designs
//image host//
PhotoBucket


tag

Friday, February 27, 2009


school's fucked yet somehow i'm getting used to it still wondering and looking into space, thinking..

somehow being around makes me so secure, the past is long gone. but once i read those pages, i slowly start to fall apart all over again

" I'm afraid for each of us, daily,
  and often in more than one way-
  i'm afraid for us all.

  Not because we are not careful,
  but because we are not safe

  Not because we are out of reach but because we are
  out of touch

  I would know if something were to happen
  to you. Wouldn't i? I would know
  if you weren't all right.

  That makes things easier, somehow.
  The world is much smaller and I am
  glad you are still here- maybe not 

  around- but still with me. " 


left a chocolate stain @ 10:19 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com